Saturday, May 16, 2015

Preggy Diaries: MORNING SICKNESS!!!





Morning sickness might be the most well-known symptom of pregnancy, and it is typically associated with the first trimester, however, if you are experiencing it now like me, and we just want to know when it will end or how you can make yourself feel better while it lasts. Let's break down the basics of morning sickness, including what we can expect and what we can try to find some relief.



HEY LOVES!

THIS IS GETTING WORST I THINK! Gosh.. I'm already sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, *huhu (cryin') but they say I'm in good company because according to studies, more than half of pregnant women experience some type of nausea or vomiting during pregnancy. The name "morning sickness" does not really fully explain the condition since your sickness can occur in the morning, afternoon or evening. For some very unlucky women (just like me!) nausea can last all day, with only a few moments of relief.


If you have morning sickness, you might find that the nausea affects your work or home life. You can try the following options one at a time and figure out what works for you:

- Eating small meals throughout the day
- Drinking lots of water
- Nibbling on candied ginger or peppermint
- Changing when you take your prenatal vitamins
- Eating crackers
- Getting more rest

Personally, I found that my nausea lasted all day, but I did have a two-hour window of time in the evening when I could eat something nutritious. During the rest of the time, I survived on Crackers and Ice creams, both of which I am sure are not on any recommended pregnancy nutrition lists, but it is what I wanted and what I could stomach. I considered that a win.








How far along: 15 Weeks

Gender: NONE YET

Total weight gain: Still the same.. and I think I might lose some more weight because of my morning sickness. I just hate any kind or worse smell of food. *cry*cry

Maternity Clothes: Still on regular clothes but jeans are having a hard time to close already.. Belly is GROWING :)

Stretch marks: Still NONE!! Palmers Butter Cream is my bestfriend as of the moment.

Sleep: RESTROOM BREAK is making me go gaga!! *zombiemode

Miss Anything: MY APPETITE! huhuhu.. I miss food.

Cravings: NONEEEE...The only thing I can eat is ICECREAM or ICECHIPS.

Symptoms: horrible.. very horrible morning sickness!

Belly Button in or out: still inside.

Mood: VERY EMOTIONAL (this is really bad) lol

Best Moment this week: SSORRY but there's none, I just felt weak, emotional and irritable.

Looking forward to: OVERCOME this morning sickness of mine,

Exercise: SLEEP. haha!






I will see you again soon!





----------------------


 
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment