Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Preggy Diaries: BLOOMING??



I can’t believe that today I am 7 months pregnant, it only seems like last week I was on my 6 mon of pregnancy! Wow! only 2 months to go, or if we are working in weeks I am 29 and half weeks! Our little one is going to be here before we know it… It’s been a great month, still productive and workaholic however I am still loving the whole experience and really trying to soak in every moment. I am embracing pregnancy and really trying to make the most of it!



heart emoticon



     I am pleased to say my baby bump is coming along, my waist line is growing on an average of half an inch a week, (kahit na slim parin ako. Haha!) and I have AT LAST put a bit more weight on. I went 4 weeks and only gained a pound, which sounds great but I have to say I was a tad worried. Anyway I weighed myself this week and I have gained another 3 pounds taking my total weight gain up to the normal BMI, so I feel I am more on track. People keep commenting on how the bump is not that big, but to be honest it feels huge to me. However I know I still have 2 months to go and I’m pretty sure I’m going to balloon out in the next 11 weeks! 

How far along: 27 Weeks

Gender: ???!

Total weight gain: Added 12 lbsss.. Oooh I'm getting heavier! Haha.

Maternity Clothes: Wearing dresses already, although I'm not a big fan of wearing those.. Belly is GROWING more and more everyday :)

Stretch marks: Yasss!! and they're actually peeking below my belly. YIKES! Palmers Butter Cream HALP MAEEYYY!.

Sleep: I just take a seat (then after 5 min.) ZZZZzzzz *snorrrinngg --- Lol

Miss Anything: Coffeeeee!.

Cravings: ANYTHING, I crave all food. #takawmode.

Symptoms: Kicking and hiccups inside my belly.

Belly Button in or out: OUT!

Mood: VERY HAPPY :)

Best Moment this week: A lot, buying some stuffs for the baby already.

Looking forward to: Our Baby Shower --- next month!

Exercise: Window shopping. haha!







----------------------


 
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment