Monday, April 27, 2015

It's what? Oh I'm 26..


Birthdays are kind of the worst. The expectations and the attention. Never mentioned the age. I don't even like cake. Don't judge me. I have a soul, I promise. That soul just happens to be committed to ice creams. And then there's the CF. A lot of people think that a birthday for me is this huge accomplishment and they make it weird, like a celebration, which ends up feeling more like a countdown than a count-up. I don't mean to be crabby about it; I guess it is a big deal. I don't know the statistics, but a lot of people who are in my boat never make it to thirty. Did I mention I'm twenty six? It's funny, I feel like I deserve a smaller number.My Recap Of Twenty Sixth:





  • Got jumping into corporate jobs (which most of it I LOVE) working as an Executive Assistant is the best!
  • Having ups and downs with my fiance. A roller coaster ride that makes me more nauseous. 
  • Was humiliated in the relationship department last year, Oh that really sucks! (no comment..ugh!).
  • Got PREGNANT! unexpectedly.
  • I figured out that sometimes it's better to be alone. YES! I need my life before as an independent woman.
  • And last but not the least well actually this is a big one. Love has been a mystery to me for most of my life. Only having struggles every once in awhile..









----------------------


 
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment