Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Beauty Must Haves' ~ Part 1


Hello there my lovely readers, today I am going to post my 2nd video for my V-BLOG on Youtube, and on this I will just share to you some products that definitely become a staple for my everyday living. It may sound crazy but I think I would die (lol) or maybe just craycray if these product will be gone for like forever. Haha! but anyway, I think I'll just prolly show you why I love love these beauty products. Hope you enjoy! CHECK OUT THE VID BELOW ♥

FACE

1. Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser (for all skin types)
2. TonyMoly Appletox smooth massage peeling cream 
3. St. Ives Apricot exfoliating scrub
4. Cethapil moisturizing lotion (for all skin types)
5. Olay moisturising lotion



BODY

1. Dove moisturizing beauty bar (white blanc)
2. Bath gloves
3. Cetaphil moisturizing cream (for dry, sensitive skin)
4. Vaseline healthy white perfect 10 lotion
5. Body Shop's Moringa Body Butter
6. Apollo petroleum jelly

**

HERE'S THE VIDEO

Well this is just part 1 and hoping to see you again on the 2nd Part! Ü
and please do SUBSCRIBE!





----------------------


 
xoxo,





No comments:

Post a Comment