Thursday, February 28, 2013

HELLO MARCH! I'm turning 1




Hello my dearest lovely readers. How are you? By the way, I would want to apologize first by being out of reach this past few weeks. I have been busy with something as well which I will talk about later.(giddddy! Ü) 
Oh, oh! I'm so happy to tell you that it is MARCH already and my blog is turning 1 this month then a month later will be my birthday (wuhooo!) And I'm so so happy that I reached a couple of readers and followers too. Thank you so much, and with that I am giving back the love you have shared me. So here were the list guys.

THINGS TO BE SEEN THIS MONTH:
1.) The much awaited Giveaway.
2.) Launch of my Video Blog (this is the reason why I'm out of blog lately. Hihi)
3.) New post starting Monday.

So there you are, I let the gates opened :) and Oh Vlog launch will be this Saturday. KEEP IN TOUCH!

CIAO! love you all.


----------------------


 
xoxo,


4 comments:

  1. Good luck this month, I'm waiting for video and giveaway!! Love your blog as always

    Kisses, Paola.

    http://thefashion-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely ♥
      By the way, the video is out now.. check it here:

      youtube.com/ellalovesR


      xo, Ella.

      Delete
  2. Excited for your month ahead! Good luck with it all!
    I'll keep an eye out for the giveaway and video blog :)

    Talia
    www.thinkwearstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ofcourse! :)
      by the way the video blog is out now.
      you can check it out here: youtube.com/ellalovesR

      Delete