Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beauty Must Have ~ Part 2


Hi everyone! These were just the pictures of the product that I featured on my "Beauty Must Haves ~ Part 2" in my VLOG. So if you do want me to do a review on a certain product, please let me know cause I would love to do it for you guys. Anyway, enjoy the pictures - it also has link for its own website (so that you can check info's too) okay? And I will talk to you again soon. Sweeeeetkisses from me. xo ♥


PANTENE VOLUME ~ Silicone Free Shampoo

PANTENE VOLUME ~ Conditioner

PANTENE Smoothing CREME ~ normal to thick hair

HERBAL ESSENCES Totally Twisted ~ Hair gel

HERBAL ESSENCES Set me Up ~ Hair gel

WIDE TEETH COMB ~ unfortunately I don't know the brand name :[ 

CONAIR Tourmaline Gel Grips Large Boar Round ~ Brush

CONAIR Gel Grips Paddle ~ Brush

MILCU Underarm/Foot ~ Powder
I just want to say guys that it is not only here in the PH but actually you can buy it in the US! Yey
check out their website :)

JOHNSON'S Baby - Powder

COLGATE Optic White ~ Toothpaste

DENTEK Dental Pick & Scaler ~ for teeth

IWHITE Korea ~ Nose Pack

IWHITE Korea ~  Face Pack

HERE'S MY VLOG!

and please do SUBSCRIBE!





----------------------


 
xoxo,



No comments:

Post a Comment