Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Girl Valentine







"We're all a little weird.  And life is a little weird.  And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - True Love. "


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE ♥
spread the L-O-V-E 




Hi Loveys this is my LookBook for today's occasion.

Red cropped-top : NafNaf
Denim (superlow) jeans: Levis PH 
Red Wedge : Dollhouse
Arm Candy (double wrap logo bracelet): Tory Burch
Watch: Timex





----------------------


 
xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. That is one of my favorite quotes! We are all a little weird haha. Cute outfit! I love the little scalloped details at the bottom of the tank.

    Nicole
    www.younglovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! it's so cute isn't it? by the way, Thanks for the compliment though. Your blog is pretty too! ♥

      Delete
  2. Love you fun style! I wish I could wear a crop top like that! Love the outfit, song and quote. Very fun.
    xo
    Taylor
    nothing but a pigeon

    ReplyDelete