Saturday, February 28, 2015

Super Duper Cheap HAUL!!



Okay, So I basically went to the Mall, particularly MOA, yesterday (oh no not! it was the day before yesterday pala) And I was just looking out some clothes when I saw the sign that they do have SALE for beauty products. WHY NOT CHECK IT OUT.. right? 

I ended up buying OFCOURSE.. BUT! here's the catch, I was just so amazed that all (take note ALL) of the product I bought were all less than 200pesos, which really made me feel better because sometimes when I do impulse buying it only make me feel worse afterwards. haha!

So here are the products I got & will probably do first impression & review video.

EVER BILENA COLOR PENCIL - 100Php

EVER BILENA PREMIUM LASH CURLER - 95Php

NICHICO CHEEK MOUSE - 165Php

POND AGE MIRACLE (DAY CREAM) - 99Php

PONDS FLAWLESS WHITE BB CREAM - 149Php

PONDS WHITE BEAUTY (PINKISH WHITE PEARLCREAM) - 55Php



I am definitely happy with what I purchased it's like an accomplishment haha! For the HAUL Video please do check out my Beauty & Vlog Channel! heyitsellaTV 

until my next post. xx




----------------------


 


No comments:

Post a Comment