Thursday, April 17, 2014

OLAH!




Holy crap! I've missed this! It's been a year since I last wrote my previous blog post. Well I promised myself that I will go back writing once I had a pretty long vacation, and now is the time, (it's Holy Week now in our country, which is one of the most important holiday that we celebrate, well actually not celebrate but we give respect since this is the time when Jesus suffered and died on the cross.) But before anything else I would like to share all of the things happened to me last year, well yeah since I was MIA for 11 months Haha! the last time I remember was me creating Vlogs for my youtube account then POOF! I'm gone.. 

SO WHAT REALLY HAPPEN????



1. worked as a Professional 
2. got Engaged! 
3. a sudden change of path.. 



I actually still have a lot of reasons why I stopped but for me I don't think that everybody needs to know more about that. But what I am gladly to say is I am sharing with you again all the whereabouts of my new life chapter.





----------------------


 
xoxo,









No comments:

Post a Comment