Wednesday, May 15, 2013

ALL TIME BLAZERS





Blazers are a great wardrobe staple this season. Versatile to men and women's fashion, the blazer has secured its ongoing trend for this spring/summer. Perfect for days that does not too cold or too hot. You can combine it with all kinds of looks, may be casual or elegant. Also a lot of versions for all tastes - boyfriend, long, linen, cross, asymmetrical. So now, here I leave you with a collection with images of street style wearing blazers to bring forth ideas on how to take advantage of yours, I hope you enjoy!








----------------------


 
xoxo,






.

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I love Blazer!! Could wear them every day! So much inspiration...

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm your new follower. I hope you visit my blog sometimes. Thanks! Kisses from VV!!

    ReplyDelete