Friday, October 2, 2015

Preggy Diaries: GETTING READY FOR THE BIG DAY



Only 4 weeks left, Im so anxious! Almost done with the pregnancy I'm on my 3rd Trimester and will finally see my little one soon!









How far along: 36 Weeks

Gender: Girl.

Total weight gain: Gained 11 pounds -- from 117 to 128! Wow! Haha.

Maternity Clothes: Already owned 3 Maternity Clothes already, BUT really hate wearing those.. ugh! anyway, I just stick onto wearing loose blouses and yoga pants/leggings.

Stretch marks: OMG!! They are just all under my belly. Kill me now please. Lol!

Sleep: ZZZZzzzz *still snorrrinngg every night, but I still have those bathroom break.

Miss Anything: Naaaahh. I'm good.

Cravings: Still.. crave for all kinds of food.

Symptoms: More and more kicking and hiccups inside my womb.

Belly Button in or out: OUT! out! and about.

Mood: Excited :)

Best Moment this week: Hubby is treating me like a queen this past few days.

Looking forward to: Seeing our princess --- NEXT month!

Exercise: WALK, WALK, WALK.


----------------------


 
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment