Wednesday, April 17, 2013

MIRRORED SUNNIES






Mirrored sunglasses might sound like they belong in a sci-fi film, but I heard they're totally rad enough for modern era and basically will hype this spring & summer 2013. Well, I just recently saw in a fashion website, I think two or three pictures of girls wearing these kind of glasses, you know some kinda' mirror or iridescent. Not too sure if I can get behind the trend of mirrored sunglasses. Although I think they can look rather cheap (even IF that pair of Marni sunglasses instantly caught my eye), I don't know but that's just my opinion. haha! Or let's say with the right outfit/style, yeah maybe some people can pull it off. It's just that I confess that I love them in other girls but I think they aren`t made for me hehe. So here are some pics and lemme know if you like them or not. Kisses and see you tomorrow!










----------------------


 
xoxo,




.




Sources:Vogue, Candice Lake, Streetsfn, Tommy Tom, Harpers Bazaar, Style.com, 21A, The Sartorialist, 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so much inspiration!! Lovely post!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete